THIS COURSE IS IDEAL IF YOU ARE:
- Looking for a second income
- Interested in starting a new career
- Beauty/Makeup artist wanting to expand
- Salon owner searching for a new revenue stream
- Wanting to attract more clients
- New to the beauty industry, with no prior qualifications
- Looking to setup your own mobile business
ADVANTAGES OF MICROBLADING:
- Very natural-looking results
- Each hair can be drawn in individually
- More affordable for the technician to start her career
- Thicker pigment is used to have better retention
- Lasts 1-2 years, with annual refreshers needed
- Every year new advanced techniques can be done
- With correct anaesthetics procedure is comfortable
- Equipment cost is affordable
Like any art form, Microblading takes proper resources, mentors and most importantly, practice to create beautiful, natural-looking brows.
- After receiving your deposit, a PMU Manual will be sent to you to do prestudy. Microblading is a part of permanent makeup. You work with skin, needles and pigments. We want you to FULLY understand all aspects of skin, colour theory and tattoing principles. Its imperative that you do go through the manual before your course.
- Three live models will be done in class.
- An attendance certificate will be given upon finishing your four day course.
- 10 case studies need to be completed at home.
- Once your educator approves them, she will issue your official certificate.
STEP 1: TRAINING
COMPULSORY TRAINING FEE:
R 11 500
Your educators commitment and responsibility is to provide not only your week of training, but support on your permanent makeup journey.
This invaluable advice and knowledge is a message away whenever you are struggling or have questions.
STEP 2: YOUR KIT
MACHINE AND PRODUCT KIT OPTIONS
Midas Advanced Kit
Take the next step and invest in your future!
Want to do enroll, but you’ve got some questions first? We will gladly answer all your questions before you make any commitment. Please send us an email or contact Madeleine at our office for any support.